Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The reason why I called my site..."No Turning Back...from the ones I love."

A few months ago I was in the car with my sister heading toward church. I started thinking about God and how I thought I was a Christian, but the more I thought about it I realized I never had that feeling of peace. Feelings have always been important to me so when I didn't feel it I still felt evil and dirty. I finally asked Jesus to come into my life! I wanted to follow him so bad! Right after I said that prayer I felt this WONDERFUL Peace! I have never known such a wonderful feeling in all my life! When I made that commitment in my life there was no turning back. I can never go back to what I was before I became a Christian nor would I ever WANT to. I love the Lord with all my heart, and that is why I called my site No Turning Back.. from the ones I love.

1 comment:

Sydney Smith said...

Hey! I'm so glad that you have that peace! Theres a song I used to sing at church camp called No Turning back it is really pretty, Your blog name it AWSOME! I can't wait to read more.

Sydney